Thursday, July 24, 2014

Early Morning Hot Air Balloon Fun

About a month ago I joined my friend and business partner, Erin and her family for a fun photo session.  This one required a very early morning rise (something they are much more accustomed to than I am) and a trip to Tigard, OR for a hot air balloon extravaganza!  Quintin, having grown up thus far with a mother, or a father, or an auntie pointing a camera at his face is quite accustomed to being photographed.  Catch him in the right mood and he is the perfect little model (those sparkling blue eyes and big lips...I mean c'mon!)  And fortunately the thrill of all the colorful balloons (or bah-oons, as Quintin calls them) put him in the best mood!

With great excitement I've watched Erin and her husband Ken grow their family; first with a pup, Sophie - and then with their incredibly sweet and rambunctious son, Quintin.  Over the years I have had the fortunate opportunity to closely experience this families' ups and downs and am impressed by the grace with which they handle it all.  And  I am especially proud to be an honorary auntie to Quintin - a little boy who lights everyone around him and never ceases to amaze with his capacity for true, genuine, unadulterated love.  I continue to learn from them daily.




No comments:

Post a Comment