Friday, December 7, 2012

Sunriver Part Deux

Recently I took in 6 rolls of film for developing with no real idea of what was on the rolls (working on organizational skills…always).  I was so happy to find the photos from my fall trip to Sunriver with Brodie for his birthday.

Before we left for the trip, I day dreamed of carrying my clunky medium format Mamiya all over beautiful and rugged central Oregon (including hiking my camera up snowy south sister, and climbing steep and unsteady hills of volcanic rock)…though I opted not to include my camera on those adventures - I feel certain I can do it…next time.  But I did take the camera around in our heated car and happily jumped out to take photos and then jumped back in!

This was the first time I used the camera and did not have a light meter so I just winged it and I am so happy that the images appeared.  Not only that, but I love these photos!  Clearly operating the camera will take some getting used to.






1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love the depth of field. Makes it look like you're in a dream.

    ReplyDelete